Famed for its sumptuous hotel and day spa, affluent Hoar Cross is proud to combine rural living with little luxuries. The hotel itself is set in a 19th century mansion hidden away in 100 acres of glorious English countryside. As well as the health and beauty services, Hoar Cross Hall also boasts tennis courts, a golf course, lakes, formal gardens, bakery and patisserie, a local butchers and an Italian roof terrace and fine dining.
The village of Hoar Cross is equally scenic, nestled in the hills of the ancient Needwood Forest. Jackson's Bank, a beautiful area of woodland located a little way from the village crossroads, is open for public walking and horse riding. Situated just seven miles west of Burton-on-Trent, Hoar Cross is also conveniently close to the shops and amenities of town.
- Hoar Cross Hall Hotel and Spa, with gym and day spa facilities available
- Holy Angels' Church
- Hoar Cross Nursing Home
- Hoar Cross Day Nursery
- Farmers Market and 10k run in June
- Hoar Cross Downhill Soapbox in December
- John Taylor High School catchment area
- The Green Door Bakery & Patisserie
- Paul Schum Butchers