Roston is a peaceful Derbyshire village home to country residences and established farming communities.
A fantastic feature of the village is the Roston Inn, a popular traditional pub which also serves food. The Inn is also a certified member of the Caravan Club and is an ideal place for a long weekend exploring the local area. On the outskirts of the village is the Norbury Primary School which feeds into the Middle and High Schools of Uttoxeter.
The location is renowned for its scenic countryside, with plenty of walking, cycling and equestrian pursuits nearby. For thrill seekers, Alton Towers Theme and Water Parks are a short drive away.
The village has excellent access to local commuter routes including A515 and A52 giving swift access to Lichfield, Ashbourne, Uttoxeter, Derby and Stoke. Rail travel can be found nearby in the market town of Uttoxeter which is also home to the renowned Racecourse. East Midlands airport can also be reached within a convenient 40 minutes.
- Charming Derbyshire Village
- Norbury Church of England Primary School
- The Roston Inn pub & restaurant
- Well Placed for A50/A515 commuting
- Close to Alton Towers Theme Park
- Ideal for Peak District & Staffordshire Moorlands
- East Midlands Airport in 40 minutes