The village of Anslow is a small rural hamlet nestled within picturesque Staffordshire countryside. Residing within the village are two pubs and the Holy Trinity Church as well as the Moseley Primary School which feeds into the renowned John Taylor High School.
Lying between Burton and Tutbury, Anslow's rural setting includes quaint cottages, a Norman style parish church built in 1851 and stunning dairy farm surrounds. Its immaculate gardens and floral displays have previously earned it 'Best Kept Village' awards. In the centre of this village there is a lovely family friendly country pub and dining, The Bell Inn, with a wide range of food and drinks.
- Village Hall, Village Church and Two popular traditional local pubs also serving food
- Moseley Primary School which feeds into the highly regarded John Taylor High School
- Belmont Golf driving range and course
- Ideally placed for travel along the A50 and A38
- The Bell Inn - Pub and Dining