Picturesque Whittington is situated three miles south-east of the City of Lichfield and is most famous for its military barracks and Staffordshire Regiment Museum.
The village itself has a vibrant community based around a primary school, church, good pubs and two community halls. It also has an impressive array of sports clubs including rugby, cricket, basketball, badminton, tai chi and bowling. Its rural surrounds as well as good housing, education, social life and access to employment opportunities make Whittington a popular place to live and settle down.
- St Giles Hospice
- Whittington Primary School
- Whittington Heath Golf Club
- Co-op, Post office, GP surgery and Pharmacy
- After-school club, Pre-school and nursery
- Mobile library
- Flower arranging society, WI and Mothers' Union
- Youth centre and Scout group
- King Edward VI School, Lichfield, catchment area