This postcard-worthy village features rural streets lined with historic character properties and country residences, with the popular The Crown pub and restaurant set at the heart of the community.
Well catered to family life, there is a highly regarded primary school in the village dating back to the 1830s, which feeds into the Middle and High School system in Uttoxeter. The pretty parish Church features a characteristic Norman spire and was thoroughly restored in 1900s.
For leisure pursuits, the village is well placed for access to the Derbyshire Dales, to the picturesque Dimmingsdale Valley and Staffordshire Moorlands and to Alton Towers Theme Park.
Although enjoying a peaceful and secluded location, the village has excellent access to local commuter routes including A515 and A52 giving swift access to Lichfield, Ashbourne, Uttoxeter, Derby and Stoke. Rail travel can be found nearby in the market town of Uttoxeter which is also home to the renowned Racecourse.
- Pretty & Historic Derbyshire Village
- The Crown Inn Public House/Restaurant
- Norman Church of St Giles
- Marston Montgomery Primary School
- Peaceful Setting ideal for Walking/Equestrian Pursuits
- Well Placed for Peak District & Staffordshire Moorlands
- Commutable to Uttoxeter, Ashbourne, Derby & Stoke