Home to the renowned Uttoxeter Racecourse and ever growing in popularity, the Staffordshire town of Uttoxeter is a desirable location well served by an array of facilities including shops, library, pubs cafes and restaurants as well as the Uttoxeter Leisure Centre. The main school catchment benefits from a positive opinion and includes Oldfield’s Middle and Thomas Alleynes High School, and there are a range of independent schools including Smallwood Manor and Denstone College also nearby. In addition, the World Headquarters of JCB are a short drive away just outside Rocester along with the Academy.
Public transport links within Uttoxeter include a regular public bus route and a train station located within Uttoxeter. The area is well served by the A50, A38 and M6 Toll providing swift access to East Midlands and Birmingham International Airports as well as towns and cities including Stoke on Trent, Birmingham and Derby. The town is also ideally placed for the access to the beautiful surrounding countryside with pursuits including walking, cycling and equestrian activities.
- Character Market Town Centre
- Uttoxeter Racecourse & Leisure Centre
- Array of Shops, Library, Cafes and Restaurants
- Superb Amenities including Waitrose
- Smallwood Manor & Denstone nearby
- Well Placed for A50 and M6
- Public Transport Rail and Bus Links
- Local to JCB Academy & World HQ
- Short Drive to Picturesque Peak District