The beautiful village of Kings Bromley lies just five miles north of Lichfield on the River Trent. It effortlessly mixes picturesque thatched cottages, rustic tiled dwellings and modern housing needs around a well-preserved church and good pub.
South of Kings Bromley at Bromley Hayes is a marina on the Trent and Mersey Canal offering 275 secure berths in a landscaped rural setting within 20 minutes of the M6 toll.
- Village Hall holding a variety of family friendly events
- Horticultural society and gardening guild
- Pre-school, Primary School and John Taylor High School Catchment
- Bromley Hayes Garden Centre
- Royal British Legion, WI, Scouts, Youth Group and Theatre Group
- Bowling, cricket, karate and football clubs
- Kings Bromley Nursing Home
- Lichfield Golf and Country Club and the Manor Sailing Club
- Convenient access to A38, A515 and M6 Toll