The idyllic setting provides a haven for those who benefit from leisure pursuits, with endless walks, cycle routes and equestrian trails availabel from the village itself. A little further afield is Blithfield Reservoir home to an established sailing club and Cannock Chase, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is minutes drive from Colton.
The closest rail stations lie in Rugeley and Lichfield, providing swift links to Birmingham, Stafford and London, Birmingham International Airport is around 30 miles away and the village is ideally located for commuter travel on the M6, A38 and A50.
- Popular Ye Olde Dun Cow & Greyhound Village pubs
- Well Placed for Cannock Chase & Blithfield Reservoir
- St Mary's C of E Primary School
- Superb Commuter Links to Rugeley, Stafford & Lichfield
- Idyllic Rural Position within Stunning Staffordshire Countryside
- Well Placed for Cannock Chase & BlithfieldReservoir