Made up largely of traditional homes and small bespoke developments, ‘Old’ Fradley (or Fradley North) is home to character cottages, quiet surroundings and is in excellent proximity to commuter routes and local amenities. The village itself is served by amenities including shops, a post office and a church. Fradley South is largely a modern development of detached homes, townhouses and family residences situated further towards Lichfield.
Fradley is just a few miles from the historic cathedral city of Lichfield howe to excellent shopping and leisure facilities and the renowned Beacon Park, providing about seventy acres of open space and beautiful formal gardens.
Lichfield Golf and Country Club and Whittington Heath Golf Club are both around just six miles away. The village is conveniently placed for the A38 providing access to Burton, Derby, Lichfield and Birmingham. Intercity and across city rail services are available at Lichfield City and Trent Valley railway stations.
- St Stephens Church of England Primary School
- Secondary Schools the Friary and King Edwards IV, both in Lichfield
- Convenience shops, Post Office and historical village Church
- Lichfield Golf and Country Club and Whittington Heath Golf Club
- Conveniently placed for A38, A515 and M6 Toll