Burnaston, located just south of the city of Derby, is well-served by its excellent transport links, making bigger conurbations like Nottingham and Birmingham within easy reach, while East Midlands Airport is just 20 miles away.
The village is best known for the large Toyota car plant on its doorstep but it also boasts a wealth of charming period buildings alongside more modern developments. Its original form of a through road surrounded by farms and cottages is still discernible. The village hall was built in 1839 as a chapel for protestant worship, only converted to its present function in 1974.
- John Port School, Etwall, catchment area
- Etwall Primary School catchment area
Latest Properties in Burnaston
- 4 Bedrooms Saxon House, Brook House Mews, High Street, Derby £335000
- 4 Bedrooms Plot 2, Keepers Cottage, Holbrook Court, Off Milton Road, Repton £470000
- 4 Bedrooms Plot 3, Gate House, Clayfields Road, Off Milton Road, Repton £450000
- 4 Bedrooms Plot 1, Four Winds, Holbrook Court, Repton £485000
- 4 Bedrooms Plot 5, Hazeldene, Holbrook Court, Repton £435000 See all properties in Burnaston
Sign up for Property Alerts
Enter your name and email to subscribe to our property alerts, where you'll be notified of the latest properties on the market!