Hilton is a popular Derbyshire village home to an excellent range of amenities well catered towards family life. The village offers facilities including convenience stores, traditional pubs, post office and more. The Hilton primary school catering for ages 4 to 11 is also situated within the village.
The Hilton Primary School lies within the village, having achieved a respected reputation, which feeds into John Port Secondary School. The village is within easy reach of the commuter routes A38, A50 and A515 whilst also having convenient access to stunning Derbyshire countryside for those enjoying outdoor leisure pursuits.
- Tesco Express, a post office and the Hilton House Hotel
- Chinese restaurant and takeaway and The Hilton Fish Bar
- Traditional village pubs including the Hilton Brook pub, The Kings Head and The Old Talbot
- Recently opened Aldi supermarket
- The Hilton Primary School feeding into John Port Secondary School
- A38 and A50 within convenient access