Draycott in the Clay is a popular rural village home to amenities including a good primary school, country pubs and a village store. The property is within the catchment area for Oldfields Middle School and Thomas Alleynes school, both located in Uttoxeter around 8 miles from the village.
Its location north of Burton upon Trent and south of Ashbourne allows for quick access to the A50 with fast connections to the A38 and further motorway network beyond. The cities of Derby and Stoke on Trent are within easy travel and the closest train station lies within Uttoxeter’s market town centre.
- Village Hall with regular activities including yoga, karate and a Mother and Toddler group
- St Augustine’s Parish Church holding a fortnightly Sunday Service
- St Augustine’s First School – feeding into Oldfields Middle School and Thomas Alleynes High School, both in Uttoxeter
- Draycott and Hanbury cricket club
- Pubs including The Roebuck Inn and The Swan Inn
- The Barn, a popular bar and restaurant serving authentic Indian cuisine
- Ideally placed for travel along the A515, A50 and A38