Famed for its annual Horn Dance held each September, Abbots Bromley effortlessly combines a passion for heritage with an appreciation of the value of more modern amenities in its rural location. Juxtaposing its picturesque church, half-timbered cottages and colourful window boxes are great gastro pubs and a convenience store.
In addition, the village is home to the excellent Abbots Bromley Independent School,, one of the oldest Woodward Schools and boasting an impressive academic record and high standards in music, dance, sport, riding and speech and drama. The site also contains Roch House, a newly-established co-educational preparatory school.
- Richard Clarke First School feeding into Oldfields Middle School and Thomas Alleynes High School, both in Uttoxeter
- Collection of traditional pubs, restaurants and Cafes
- Selection of boutiques and village shops
- Home to Abbots Bromley School
- Close to Blithfield Reservoir